Here at Sash & Bustle we love to make your shopping experience fun and as easy-going as possible. Even though every appointment is personalized for each bride, here is an inside scoop of what to expect when you come in for your first introductory bridal appointment…
1) The Chat To begin, you and your stylist will have a brief conversation to touch base. Your wedding date, venue, themes/vibes; if you’ve shopped in person, virtually, done research or are jumping in- feet first, we are excited to know! This is a great opportunity for you to share your likes and dislikes when it comes to silhouettes and even textures. Budget is of course a biggie as well, because we all know that budgets can pile high when planning a wedding! We have a range of price points starting from 1800 to 6200, but our average gown is in between 2100 and 3500.
2) Shopping Time Next, it’s time to browse the showroom! After giving you a tour, your stylist will give you 5 clips to start your shopping- think of real life Pinterest! Your stylist will suggest specific gown for you along with some private shopping time for you and your guests to enjoy every inch of the space. This will be your shopping period, but don’t forget, 5 picks is just your starting point! When your stylist get to know you more and is able to see you in dresses they will have suggestions and pull for you as well.
3) The Best Part Time to dress you up! Your stylist will leave your first picks in the change-room all unzipped and ready to be stepped into. They will wait just behind the curtain then adjust the fit on your go-ahead. All dresses might not fit you perfectly, but your stylist have all the tips and tricks to make it work and help you envision the look as a whole. *Tip! Being candid about what works, and what doesn’t work for you while you are in a gown will be incredibly helpful for your stylist.
4) The Revisit Towards the end of your appointment will be your opportunity to finish off with your faves and feel them one more time! Your ‘Maybe Bar’ will be the key ingredient in holding all your favourite gowns. This will give you the chance to have that ‘Aha’ moment when you realize that you can see yourself getting married in this dress, or if gears have shifted since seeing other styles on.
5) The Decision OMG you might have found the one! We can place the order for your dream dress and get the ball rolling for you. But! If you need some time to mull it over or aren’t ready to say yes, your stylist will give you all the information about your top picks to go home with. The designer, style name/number, and pricing will be on your ‘Favourites Card’. Dreaming about your gown is always a great idea! If one keeps popping up in your mind it’s probably the one! Wherever you feel like you’re falling on your decision, know that we always welcome Follow Up appointments. You can come back, try those favourites back on and rekindle a flame! Even if you walk out of S&B without a gown, we know that you will leave one step closer to finding “The One”.
Feel free to Book Online, send us an email, or give us a ring!
We can’t wait to meet you